If politicians mess up health care in a state, at least there are still other states to move to. But when the government takeover of health care is federal and causes doctor shortages, reduces access, impairs innovation, limits our choices, and imposes penalties and unwanted mandates, where do we go?
The politicians, despite their sanctimonious arrogance, know that what they did was appalling, but they think they can get away with it. Others pretend they oppose it, but won’t do what is needed to get rid of it.
November was the chance to change direction, to hold them accountable, and to remind them that in this great nation, THEY work for US. And with your help we did just that.
Now the really hard work begins.
To do that, we need you.
- If you haven’t already, go here to sign The Repeal Pledge.
- Sign the letter supporting the Save Our States Act, a measure to take a time-out on ObamaCare implementation while legal cases are pending.
- Sign the letter supporting the full repeal of ObamaCare, HR2.
- Sign up for alerts about the priority list of who to call.
- Get your friends and networks to know that their signatures are so important too in making sure Washington pays attention, and HELP US.
- Make a contribution; unlike the folks at HHS, we don’t have your tax dollars to spend (and wouldn’t, even if we could!) promoting search terms on Google, but your contribution helps us spread the word and take action.
- Check out and join Saving Our Health Care for even more useful information.
It’s by working together that we become a force to be reckoned with, and a force for that Washington cannot ignore.